Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus
This options allows the people who doesn’t have long enough time to visit Sapa. You will go by comfy bus, sleep at the local stilt house and do trekking as normally. This is also bright for the budget travelers.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (Lunch + Dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Our driver and tour guide pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town. You will take total 5 hours to departure. On the middle of the highway, you will have 2 times break for relax, go toilet… You will be well taken care by our tour guide. The itinerary briefing will be done on the bus.
12.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. After taking some welcome drink, local Vietnamese lunch will be served.
13.30: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terrace farms and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
16.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa – Ha Noi (Breakfast + Lunch)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 -12.30 : Arrive to the hotel in Spa. We offer you free shower at hotel and relax there. Lunch will be served with delicious local food. After lunch, you will have about 1 hour to relax or walk around the town or do some shopping around.
14.45 – 15.00: This is the latest time you need to be at the hotel to get on the bus then come back to Hanoi.
About 9pm, you will drop off at the hotel or specific address in Hanoi city. The tour ends.
- Comfortable air–con bus with recliner seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues, 2 snacks/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Transportation bus in Sapa that mentioned in the program.
- All English speaking tour guide service mentioned in the program.
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Time schedule and and visiting places are for reference, it might change in last minute due to safety conditions and weather permission.
- All group tours in Sapa is not suitable for the infant and the old man from 65.
- Vegetarian food and Hala food are available. You need to register with us 1 day before departure date.